Tagged by holidayblue
(This is...a really personal meme. XDD;; Here goes.)
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
.....I am the WORST at making eye contact. I can be talking to someone and I'll be looking...nowhere near the person. Well, I think I'd have more difficulty making eye contact with someone spilling to me, rude as it may be. Eye contact is important, and when I REALLY want someone's attention, eye contact's the way to go.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.
Uhhhh............I'm angry almost everyday now. I don't know which day I'm more angry than the other.
I have anger management problems, you see.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
No one...I wouldn't even think of making a phone call, or I'd be too indecisive to choose someone in my list. ^^;
4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. (1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? (2) What do you do with your remaining days? (3) Would you be afraid?
(1) I'd try not to, but I'd probably end up spilling the beans eventually. Then I'll laugh about it and make jokes about it, and no one'll laugh. :D;
(2) Live the way I want to. Draw out how I feel, not stress out, enjoy myself as much as I can without feeling guilty about using other people's money and things lika that. I'd probably sleep a lot more, too.
(3) I'd try to convince myself that I'm not, but I probably would be.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which do you choose?
Trust. I determine friendship and love by how much I can trust someone, and that list's not that huge. I judge people by how much I can trust them.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you save the dog?
I would really want to, but I'd probably think I wouldn't be able to save it anyway, or I'd be too hesitant. Not to mention that losing the job would probably devastate me, but I'd always feel guilty afterward anyway. If it looked easy enough, I'd do it, and run to work after it's on land.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or why not?
I'm hoping that I'd trust my significant other enough to be honest with him/her, so yeah, I'd tell him. Honesty is really important in relationships, and I really hope our relationship could still be fixed after that. It's not impossible.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?
I'd tell him/her that I'm not too sure how to react. My parents would probably disapprove, and I'd feel bad about not giving you the time we should spend together if we were in a relationship. Even if I liked said person back, I'll just have to tell them that the relationship won't work out. I hope it won't kill whatever friendship we had before the confession.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. do you do it?
Yes, on the condition that I'd be able to see her again during that time.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
N-no, unfortunately. ^^;
11. Does love = sex?
Eros is a word for this kind of love, and yes, in a sense, it's a KIND of love. It's a physical attraction, which is a love of sorts. But, uh, I think not. I prefer thinking of love more in the mental, emotional kind of attraction (not necessarily romantically) that requires knowing the person; carnal love is nothing more than hormones to me.
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
Oh, geez. I'd REALLY want to, but I'd have to find a safe way out first. If I've had that much experience, I suppose finding another job in a similar area would be easy, but I'd have to make sure I was safe first. Then I'd go and tell the boss.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? What did you have to tell the person? Was it difficult?
I....tend to spill a lot on LJ or to my siblings, but more on LJ than anything. I'm always embarrassed to say it, I think the people on the receiving end will think I'm being stupid or silly or trying to be an attention-whore, so yeah, I do it a lot, but it's hard for me. This is pretty recently, but I'm not too sure exactly WHEN.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I didn't love them back.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My happy memories. I only have a few of them, and they're the few things I can look back and smile upon. If I didn't have any of them, I'd have been dead a long time ago. XD; At least there are SOME things in life that can make me happy. If I didn't have any of that, I mean....it's pretty self explanatory.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?
I have very hyper friends that like to scream I LOVE YOU to me every five seconds or something. They're crazy, it scared me at first back when I was uber lonely and all, but I'm really thankful for that. So I say I LOVE YOOU back.
17. What is love?
A bond that binds two or more people, animals, etc. to care for each other, respect each other, trust each other, and want to help each other. There will be a few kinks in the beginning ,but life goes on to smooth them out. Hopefully.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you wish was there with you?
A police officer...that isn't creepy. T_T;
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I wouldn't want to, but if I KNEW how to do CPR, I'd probably just go on and do it even if he reeks since people tend to be heartless towards the poor guys. :/ And I have a VERY sensitive nose.
Question 20 had committed suicide...may he rests in peace. u__u
Response: A moment of silence please. ;___;
21. You are holding onto your grandmothers hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death?
If I got the baby to cling onto Grandma, and pulled them up together, would that count? I'd choose my grandma. She's capable of retaining memories, and she's someone I know, and a parent of one of my parents. The baby has not quite developed, and it can't remember things. It'd probably be less painful for the poor baby. I'd feel FOREVER guilty though.
22. Are you old fashioned?
In the way I think, no. In the clothing styles I like?.....y-yes.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did not expect anything back?
I don't know when I'm being nice or not. XD;;; But I'm pretty sure I did something pretty recently. T_T;; IT was either helping someone who was feeling sick, buying something for my sister, err, or something else. I ALWAYS feel bad when people try to give me something in return for being nice.
24. Which would you choose, love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
To have never loved at all. I've had waay too many broken relationships, that I'm really surprised I'm able o handle any at all. I'm actually expecting them all to eventually vanish someday. It's painful to have relationships broken constantly because of things outside of your control, and I hate feeling vulnerable. As crazy as it sounds, I'd prefer that.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
That everyone can be truly